12 de jun. de 2014

Woman who tested positive for Legionella died days after taking shower in impacted unit

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A Birmingham lawyer says a patient who died after testing positively for Legionella used a shower on May 7 and May 8, which is within the period of days that the hospital says it administered a chemical shock to the water system.
WIAT 42 News spoke with attorney Ernie Cory. He says the planned chemical shock of the water system was set for May 7 through May 9.
Two different law firms representing patients or families spoke with WIAT 42 News. So far, no lawsuits have been filed.

Nenhum comentário: