16 de ago. de 2009

Legionella, mais casos reportados na área de Chicago

"I lost track of a couple of days, I woke up and I had one of my best friends by my side, and all I could do was just shed a tear," Brauch said. Brauch is one of three people currently fighting the uncommon bacterial illness in the Naperville area and all sought treatment at Edward. It's believed that the CTA worker may have contracted the water-based disease from an industrial power washer used on trains. "I've had a second chance at life, I believe. So there's probably going to be a few things I do a little bit different," he said.

4 comentários:

Edu disse...

isso pode ocorrer quando estamos lavando o carro em um lava rápido normal ? como ocorre isso ?????

Clara disse...

nossa mais um caso no mesmo lugar ? e aqui no Brasil temso casos tambem ou é so lá fora ?

Rodrigo disse...

estou realmente surpreso com isso

Ana Cristina disse...

alguem sabia disto ?